What's coming up over the next few months
Versus Arthritis will be opening its doors to our very own MSK theatre at this year’s Best Practice in Primary Care conference.
We will be running sessions on:
- Examination of the spine, knee and shoulder (linking to our Core Skills programme)
- Fit notes and work outcomes for people with MSK conditions
- Fibromyalgia - helping the heart sink
- Managing gout in primary care
- Working with first contact practitioners
- Diagnosing inflammatory arthritis.
Join us at Europe’s largest annual conference for general practice and the wider primary care community for two days of free training, knowledge sharing, networking and peer support.
Book now at Best Practice.
Ignoring arthritis is no longer acceptable.
Since we launched Versus Arthritis, more than half a million of your likes, shares and stories on social media are showing people with arthritis that they are not alone. You will see our media campaign this month across the nation encouraging people to join us. Signpost your patients to our helpline, our online community or virtual assistant, any time of the day. Together, we can help push back against arthritis.