Season's Greetings from Versus Arthritis
With the festive season just around the corner, we want to say a big thank you to our supporters.
Without the support of people like you, we wouldn’t be able to fund research into life-changing treatments, or help people with arthritis when they need it most.
Whether you’ve ran a marathon, sent a Versus Arthritis card, or simply suggested our Helpline to a friend in need, you’ve helped us make a real difference to people living with arthritis — and we can’t thank you enough.
This winter will be tough for many people with arthritis. So, if you’re struggling over the holidays, remember you’re not alone. Whatever you’re going through, we're here to help.
If you need support or advice, you can:
- Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm. Please note that the Helpline will be closed from 23 December 2022 to 3 January 2023.
- Join our online community.
- Chat 24/7 with AVA, our arthritis virtual assistant.
- Check out what's on in your area.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Support the wonder of research this Christmas
This Christmas and into the new year, our focus - as a team of scientists, researchers and clinicians - is to push for more accurate, faster diagnosis of arthritis, and more effective targeted treatments.
Right now, there’s so much we need to achieve, and so many people hoping for a better way through their pain. So please, donate now and let’s keep the wonder of research going.