Location: London office, Chesterfield office or homeworking
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £38,000 per annum (London office-based), £35,000 per annum (rest of UK)
Benefits: Read more about the excellent benefits we offer
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: Some travel to London and Chesterfield offices
Closing date: 23:59, Thursday 26 May 2022
Download the job description and person specification for the multi-media producer role (Word 34KB).
Through our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy, we have made a commitment to increase the diversity of our charity and we welcome candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees, volunteers and trustees to represent the broad diversity of the communities of which we are a part.
The Multi-media Producer is responsible for creating videos and audio output/stories for our audience. The post-holder will create engaging content that is strategically aligned by using their creative and technical skills to optimise communications. They will produce a variety of outputs including audio, photography, video, animation and graphic design.
About the role
- Ensuring multi-media content is making a significant contribution to delivering our strategic objectives.
- Leading the creative process in audio-visual materials and content to generate concepts for campaign briefs.
- Leading on the production and delivery of video content for our social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Responsibility for organising location shoots and filming general footage, interviews and other pieces as needed.
- Responsibility for editing video, graphic and audio content as needed by the organisation.
- Track record of producing video content that reaches new audiences and moves people to action.
- Experience of camera operation, lighting and audio recording.
- Knowledge of professional video editing software (which could include Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition and After Effects).
- Thorough understanding of different social media platforms and how to tailor content for each platform, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective storytelling, engagement, response and online campaigning techniques.
- Track record of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment – alongside excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Well-organised with the ability to contribute to the full creative process; planning, filming and editing content.
- Creative flair for developing ideas from concept to execution, and an understanding of applying brand in video and audio.
How to apply
To apply you MUST submit:
- a concise, up-to-date CV
- along with a completed supporting statement form (Word, 40.04 KB) demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification for the multi-media producer role (Word 34KB)
- Please include where you’ve seen this role advertised.
Email your completed application by 23:59, Thursday 26 May 2022 to email@example.com
We advise candidates to apply early as we reserve the right to close applications ahead of the advertised date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not wish to receive contact from agencies or media sales.
Interviews expected: 6 - 8 June 2022, via Microsoft Teams.
There are 20.3 million people living with arthritis and MSK conditions in the UK. That’s one in three people, many who live in pain every single day. The impact is huge as the condition intrudes on everyday life – affecting the ability to work, care for a family, to move free from pain and to live independently. Yet arthritis is often dismissed as an inevitable part of aging or shrugged off as ‘just a bit of arthritis’. We don’t think that this is ok. Versus Arthritis is here to change that.
Join us and use your skills, knowledge, passion and energy to help us defy arthritis.
Read more about working for us.
Happy to Talk Flexible Working
Promoting equality in the workplace.
Promoting and supporting diversity in the workplace.
Versus Arthritis is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156.