Working Well with Arthritis
Working Well can provide:
Support for you:
- Employability guidance and support to help you deal with any issues in the workplace.
- Information on managing your condition within work and for those returning to the workplace.
- Information on equipment, services, benefits and your rights within the workplace.
- Signposting to self-management information or services to help you manage your condition.
Support that suits your needs
- One-to-one meeting (if practical), email and/or telephone.
We’ll help you focus on returning to or staying in work. Our experienced staff can offer you information to help improve your understanding of your rights within the workplace, to access appropriate support and services to help you work well with arthritis.
If you’d like to find out more, contact Working Well Manager: Maureen McAllister email@example.com.
Are you an employer?
Do you want to learn more about arthritis and how best to support employees?
We can deliver a short Arthritis Awareness session to staff or host an Arthritis Information stand at your place of work.
Information on working with arthritis
Our pages on working with arthritis are for anyone with arthritis who is either starting work for the first time, trying to stay in employment or returning to work.
It talks about your rights under the Equality Act 2010, reasonable adjustments to the workplace, flexible working and other support such as the Access to Work scheme.