You don’t have to face arthritis alone
The ESCAPE-pain rehabilitation exercise programme is supported by Versus Arthritis. It's just one of the many ways we’re helping people to push back against arthritis.
If you’ve taken part in the programme and are asking yourself what is next, then read on.
We’re here whenever you need us, whether that’s someone to speak to when you have a question about your condition, or you’re looking to find out what’s available in your local area.
Our local support groups
Across the UK, passionate and dedicated volunteers run over 250 local groups. Bringing people with arthritis together to share their experiences and access face-to-face support. Find your nearest support group.
We've heard from many participants as they come to the end of ESCAPE-pain, that they would like to continue meeting and supporting each other in their local area. We can help you set up your own group.
Our volunteer development team will call you to talk you through the different options for your group. To arrange a call, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We can help you scope out a venue, suggest how to promote your group, and support you to get started
- Find out what our other support groups have been doing from walking groups to coffee mornings
- Attend our local volunteer forums and learn more about the different activities across our charity that can help your group
Although the ESCAPE-pain course has finished, many of us have felt inspired enough to continue meeting each week to continue with the exercises.
We’re here, whenever you need us
Whether that’s someone to speak to when you have a question about your condition, or you’re looking to find out what’s available in your local area.
- Find out what's going on in your area.
- Learn more about the causes, symptoms and treatments for different kinds of arthritis.
- Take a look at our arthritis virtual assistant. It provides fast and easy access to our trusted information, 24/7.
- Connect with people in the same position as you on our online community. Join in the discussion and share your experiences of ESCAPE-pain.
- Get in touch. Our helpline offers free information and advice and is open from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Call us on 0800 520 0520.
- Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and updates.
- You can order or download patient information leaflets free of charge.
Volunteer and get involved
We couldn’t do what we do without your support. There are lots of ways you can get involved
- Fundraise for us - if you want to support us but don’t know where to start, we have a fundraising guide to help you
- Get involved in our ground breaking research by helping to shape the research we carry out
- Join us in the fight against arthritis. You can contact your MP, sign a petition, volunteer or take part in our campaigns
Join in and follow us
Follow us on social media: