Defying arthritis together
Too many people accept the daily pain, fatigue and isolation that arthritis causes. Too many dismiss it as ‘just a bit of arthritis’. But we don’t accept it.
We are constantly campaigning to challenge the misconceptions around arthritis and to ensure that arthritis is recognised as priority in the UK.
Together we’re stronger. With your time, energy and generosity, we’ll continue to develop breakthrough treatments, campaign relentlessly for arthritis to be seen as a priority, challenge how people see arthritis and ensure that everyone has access to the best information, advice and support they need, whenever they need it.
Join us and we can do more to support people with arthritis.
Giving strength when you need it
We know how much strength it takes to live with arthritis. When you need support, we are here to help in whatever way you need us – on the phone, online or in person.
There are too many people with arthritis who are living in pain without access to good enough care or treatment. That’s why we are bringing together researchers from across the world, funding them to develop more and better treatments. And we are working with healthcare professionals in their development so that they can support people with arthritis.
Ambitions Versus Arthritis
This report (PDF, 453 KB) highlights our progress against our core ambitions and strategy to deliver scale of impact and financial sustainability.
We know there’s more to do and our commitment to research, campaigning and doing more for people with arthritis are outlined in what we want to achieve.
Our ambitions are:
- To ensure that the impact of arthritis is recognised leading to empowering those that suffer.
- That we are all pushing to defy arthritis.
- Our investment, visibility and participation in MSK research is aligned with the impact of arthritis on individuals.
- That we support all young people diagnosed with arthritis.
- We are local to an area near you in the UK.
- Access to information is readily available to empower individuals to self-manage.