Making a large donation
Making a real impact
Sometimes, all it takes is one person to set something powerful in motion.
With a major gift to Versus Arthritis, you can be that person.
From funding ground-breaking research in Manchester, to running specialised exercise classes in Gwersyllt, to supporting a young person at the point of diagnosis in Edinburgh, or building a virtual assistant in London, we are working versus arthritis, and we need your help.
Ways to give
- A single or one-off gift can do more than just help; it can transform.
- A regular donation between £1,000 and £5,000 per year through our giving club, The Joint Initiative, brings you closer to the organisation
- Give to the 10 Million Versus Arthritis Appeal to support our most exciting new projects
- Give through shares for a more tax effective way to donate.
- Donate through your charitable trust or foundation by working closely with our Trusts Team
For more information or to discuss making a major gift, contact Heather Quinnell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7307 2273.
Donations of £5,000 or more
If you can make a major gift to Versus Arthritis, we’d love to hear from you.
Whether your passion is for medical research, campaigning, or support services and outreach, there is something for everyone. The scale of the problem we are facing is startling, so help us act now. (link)
In return, we promise to provide:
- A bespoke relationship that ensures your donation is funding the area of our work that you are most passionate about;
- regular updates on our work and your specified area of interest from a dedicated Versus Arthritis contact;
- an inspiring events program, including visits to our research centres and bespoke dinners;
- opportunities to meet some of our leading scientists and senior charity staff;
- recognition for your generosity in our key communications, with the option of naming rights.
The Joint Initiative
A fundraising community for dedicated supporters who donate between £1,000 and £5,000 per year, The Joint Initiative is the heart of our giving program. Members of this community feel they are part of something bigger than just themselves.
As a collective, they receive:
- quarterly updates on our work and areas of focus;
- invitations to private events, including an annual exclusive The Joint Initiative event;
- the opportunity to meet researchers and the charity’s senior strategy team;
- acknowledgement on our website and in newsletters.
If you would like to join The Joint Initiative, contact Heather Quinnell on email@example.com or 020 7307 2273.
Donating through a charitable trust or foundation
There are over 10 million people in the UK living with arthritis. That’s one in six, with over half of those living in pain every single day. This is unacceptable.
Together we can continue to develop breakthrough treatments, campaign relentlessly for arthritis to be seen as a priority, and support every person with arthritis who needs us.
If you’re a trustee, advisor or are associated with a charitable Trust or Foundation, we’d be delighted to hear from you. We will work with you to find a project that meets your objectives and interests, as well as keep you updated on the impact of your generosity.
To find out more about Versus Arthritis and our ambitious 10 Million appeal, please get in touch with Aanchal in our Trusts team:
- Aanchal Clare 020 7380 6554 or firstname.lastname@example.org