Track your arthritis symptoms in seconds
We know how important it is for teens and young adults with arthritis to be able to manage their symptoms, talk to their healthcare providers and get support. That’s why we developed Arthritis Tracker, a free app for people aged 13 to 25.
Created with young people for young people, Arthritis Tracker lets you rate your symptoms in seconds and see a simple summary of your recent pain, sore joints, medication side effects, energy levels, activity, sleep and emotions.
You can use these summaries to help you talk to your healthcare professionals at medical appointments or simply to see how you’ve been doing recently.
With Arthritis Tracker, you can also:
- learn how to handle your symptoms, manage your stress, and reduce the impact that arthritis has on your daily life
- get tips on talking to other people about your arthritis
- find out how you can manage your condition alongside your school or university coursework and exams
- read stories from other young people with arthritis and get inspired by their experiences and advice
- get trusted information about arthritis from the Versus Arthritis website.
You can also find information about events and online support:
- find out about Versus Arthritis events for young people that are coming up in the UK
- connect with Versus Arthritis and get support online.
Did you know that you can play a role in shaping Arthritis Tracker? Your feedback helps us decide which improvements we make. Check out the section marked “Your feedback in action” below to see the improvements we’ve made so far. You can also provide feedback to us at any time by tapping on the pink ‘feedback’ button in the app.
Related news items...
Your feedback in action
Read more about the improvements we've made to the Arthritis Tracker in response to your feedback.
Arthritis Tracker: our journey developing an app for teens and young adults
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new app for young people. THANK YOU to all those who’ve helped us get to this point.
Meet the young people behind the Arthritis Tracker app
Shay, Niamh and Aimee are three of the young people who have helped us to develop our app by getting hands on and sharing their honest feedback.
For healthcare professionals
* We developed the first version of Arthritis Tracker with funding from the Big Lottery Fund through the Building Change Trust.